Skip to main content

How can I become a member of a board or council?

Minnesotans are encouraged to apply for positions on state councils, boards, task forces and commissions through the Secretary of State's Open Commissions and Appointments process. The Department of Labor and Industry is always interested in receiving new applications for its boards and councils. To apply, complete an Open Appointments Application for Service on State Agencies, Boards, Councils, Commissions or Task Forces application; the application will be forwarded to DLI for consideration.