Skip to main content

Forms and instructions

ACORD certificate of liability insurance

The ACORD 25 certificate of liability insurance form or similar form filed with Minnesota Department of Commerce can be used to provide evidence of general liability insurance coverage. A certificate must be submitted with an application form, renewal form, or when updating general liability insurance coverage. The form can also be used to report workers' compensation insurance coverage.


Contact us at or 651-284-5034.