Skip to main content

Report suspected workers' compensation fraud

If you suspect someone is involved in a fraudulent activity related to workers' compensation, contact the Minnesota Department of Commerce:

No personal identifying information is required to submit an allegation of suspected fraud. You will need to provide information about where the suspected fraud occurred and the name of the business or individual you suspect of committing the fraud.