Skip to main content
  1. Complete the Residential Building Contractor or Remodeler License Application and Bureau of Criminal Apprehension Criminal Background Check forms.

  2. Pay the license fee and Contractor Recovery Fund fee.

  3. Attach course completion certificate(s) documenting seven hours of continuing education for each license period since the termination of the license or the original passing exam results taken within two years prior to the application for reinstatement.

  4. Submit all required attachments.