2012 news releases
For information about news releases, contact Communications Director James Honerman.
These news releases are listed in chronological order, most recent first.
- Nov. 2 -- Online permit system saves time for users and DLI
- Oct. 25 -- Survey shows Minnesota workplace injury rate at all-time low
- Oct. 23 -- State's mandatory workplace posters simplified, translated, easier to print
- Oct. 16 -- Office of Combative Sports now recognizes state boxing champions and rankings
- Sept. 28 -- State's fatal work-injuries decrease in 2011
- Sept. 21 -- Newly revised construction safety and health partnership signed with AGC of Minnesota
- Sept. 21 -- Newly revised construction safety and health partnership signed with Minnesota ABC
- Sept. 18 -- Contractors reminded to ensure subcontractors are registered with DLI
- Aug. 16 -- Study presents statistics about minimum-wage workers in Minnesota
- Aug. 15 -- Department of Labor and Industry announces launch of redesigned website
- July 19 -- New law requires construction contractors to register with the state
- June 12 -- Find local building code requirements, code inspectors online
- June 11 -- Online electrical permit process opens to homeowners
- May 14 -- Letter to the editor: What are teen workers' rights and responsibilities in the workplace?
- May 8 -- Annual Workers' Compensation System Report released
- March 21 -- Construction industry can use new online tools to obtain licenses
- Jan. 30 -- New Minnesota OSHA standard for window-washing takes effect March 1
- Jan. 20 -- Monsanto corn research facility site achieves safety and health award, recognized Jan. 25